|Location||San Albino-Murra Concession|
|Size of Target Area / Area Drilled||1.3 km2 / 0.2 km2|
|Aprox. Distance from Processing Plant||2.5 km south of San Albino mill|
|Targeted Mining Method||Open Pit and under-ground potential|
|Targeted Metal||Au, Ag|
|Targeted zones||Bayacun, Upper Bayacun, Mango, Upper Mango, Las Dolores, Upper Las Dolores, La Fortuna, El Portillo, California|
|Deposit Type||Orogenic – High grade Au, shallow dipping 1-2m wide stacked veins|
The Las Conchitas South area has been the focus of drilling outside of the San Albino deposit and is the most advanced exploration area outside of San Albino. At least three stacked gold-silver veins with a gentle dip have been intersected in drilling. The veins have a similar minerology and morphology to San Albino located 2.5km to the north. Continuity of the veins have been identified over approximately 350 m along strike and 540 m down dip. The deposit is open along strike and down dip.
Infill resource drilling is scheduled for 2022 which will form the basis for a maiden resource estimate later in 2022.
Several ore grade intercepts were made in the initial 2011 drill program. Drill targets were based on anomalies encountered in the previous trenching program. Additional, follow-up drilling on these targets was not completed untill 2019 since most of the exploration funding was dedicated to defining resources at San Albino. Between 2011 and 2018, most of the exploration activity on the property was low cost trenching and soil sampling. During this period, a number of drill targets were identified for follow-up drilling once the funding became available. In 2019, the company started an intensive drilling campaign, with the objective of defining resources. To date 3,528 m of trenching and 35,520 m diamond drilling have been completed in the Las Conchitas South area.
- 16.48 g/t Au and 27.7 g/t Ag over 6.1m
- 40.52 g/t Au and 67.3 g/t Ag over 4.3m
- 62.96 g/t Au and 61.7 g/t Ag over 3.0m
- 376.49 g/t Au and 103.0 g/t Ag over 1 m
History & Milestones
- 2009 - June - Initial option agreement signed on San Albino-Murra concession
- 2011 - Initial exploration drilling and trenching
- 2012 - April - Acquired 80% interest in San Albino-Murra concession
- 2012 - October - Acquired remaining 20% interest in San Albino-Murra concession
- 2012 - 2013 - Soil survey, trenching program
- 2017 - Follow-up trenching campaign
- 2018 - Follow-up trenching and drilling campaign
- Mar 2019 - Initiate resource definition drilling
- 2019-2021 - Infill drilling for resource estimation, trenching program