|Location||San Albino-Murra Concession|
|Size of Target Area / Area Drilled||0.53 km2 / 0.17 km2|
|Distance from Processing Plant||1.0 km south of San Albino mill|
|Targeted Mining Method||Open Pit and under-ground potential|
|Targeted Metal||Au, Ag|
|Targeted zone||San Pablo, Mina Francisco, Intermediate|
|Deposit Type||Orogenic – High grade Au, shallow dipping 1-2m wide stacked veins|
Two shallow high grade gold veins have been identified in the Las Conchitas North area from limited drilling in 2011. The veins cover a combined strike length of approximately 700 m and are open along strike and down dip.
Approximately 20,000 of drilling is planned for 2022 with the objective of defining gold resources near the previously identified veins and to discover additional shallow, high grade gold veins.
Initial drilling in 2011 identified several high grade gold veins, however most of the exploration during 2012 to 2021 consisted of low cost trenching and soil sampling since most of the exploration funding was dedicated to defining resources at San Albino. During this period, a number of drill targets were identified for follow-up drilling.. Late in 2021, drilling was initiated in the area. To date, the Company has completed 959 m of trenching, 2,005 m of diamond drilling.
- 28.45 g/t Au and 53.7 g/t Ag over 5.0 m
- 12.5 g/t Au and 32.6 g/t Au over 2.4 m
- 4.13 g/t Au and 3.8 g/t Ag over 6.0 m
History & Milestones
- 2011 – Initial exploration trenching and limited drilling
- 2012-2013 - Soil survey, trenching program
- 2017 – Follow-up trenching campaign
- 2018 – Follow-up trenching and drilling campaign
- 2019 – Trenching program
- 2020 - No exploration
- 2021 - Initiated drilling program at end of Q4 at San Pablo